In the power system, the Busbar connects each current-carrying branch circuit in the distribution device, and plays the role of collecting, distributing and transmitting electric energy.
Busbar according to the shape and structure, roughly divided into the following three categories:
Hard bus: Including rectangular bus, circular bus, tube-shaped bus and so on.
Soft bus: Including aluminum stranded wire, copper stranded wire, steel core aluminum stranded wire, expanding hollow wire and so on.
Closed Busbar: including common box bus, sub-phase busbar and so on.
Previous: Product Features of Busbar
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Product Features of Busbar
- Busbar trunking
- Busbar Troubleshooting Principles
- What is an insulated tube?
- Several important requirements for dense busbar...
- What is oil oil bushing
- Oil Oil Bushing Definition
- The use of oil oil bushing
- The important position of Oil Oil Bushing
- How to select Busbar