Oil Oil Bushing is used to support oil, gas well shaft lining of the steel pipe to ensure that the drilling process and completion of the entire well after the normal operation. Each well according to the different drilling depth and geological conditions, to use a few layers of casing. Casing Downhole After the use of cement cementing, it and tubing, drill pipe is different, can not be reused, belonging to a disposable consumption of materials.
Therefore, the casing consumption accounted for more than 70% of all oil well pipe. Casing according to use can be divided into: conduit, surface casing, technical casing and reservoir casing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Common Types of Busbar
- Product Features of Busbar
- Busbar trunking
- Busbar Troubleshooting Principles
- What is an insulated tube?
- Several important requirements for dense busbar...
- Oil Oil Bushing Definition
- The use of oil oil bushing
- The important position of Oil Oil Bushing
- How to select Busbar