It is the transformer inside the high, low-voltage lead to the outer insulating casing, not only as the lead to the ground insulation, and bear the role of fixed lead, transformer casing is one of the transformer current-carrying elements, in the transformer operation, long-term through load currents, when the transformer external short-circuit current.
Therefore, the following requirements for the transformer casing:
(1) must have the required electrical strength and adequate mechanical strength.
(2) must have good thermal stability, and can withstand short-circuit when the instantaneous overheating.
(3) Small shape, small quality, good sealing performance, versatility and ease of maintenance.
- New Trend Of Mobile Internet Marketing In Elect...
- What Is Transformer Bushing
- Structure Of The Transformer Bushing
- Transformer Bushing Overview
- Treatment Of Leakage Oil Defect Of Transformer ...
- Transformer Bushing Inspection Project
- Operation And Maintenance Of Transformer Bushing
- Study On The Development Of Transformer Bushing
- What Is Busbar
- Development Course Of Busbar