A bus bar refers to a common channel in which multiple devices are connected by a parallel branch. In a computer system, it means that multiple computers are connected to a shared high-speed path, which can be used to transfer data between them, but at the same time, only one device can send data.
- New Trend Of Mobile Internet Marketing In Elect...
- What Is Transformer Bushing
- Brief Introduction Of Transformer Bushing
- Structure Of The Transformer Bushing
- Transformer Bushing Overview
- Treatment Of Leakage Oil Defect Of Transformer ...
- Transformer Bushing Inspection Project
- Operation And Maintenance Of Transformer Bushing
- Study On The Development Of Transformer Bushing
- Development Course Of Busbar